Friday, October 16, 2015

Police or Dogs You Decide!!!!

Just the other day my children were unable to sleep cause a few fast & furious wannabes were trying all kinds of stunts on the road opposite my apartment.

Feeling frustrated I marched down to give them a piece of my mind but by the time I came down these guys had already zoomed past. To my good luck I saw our "very efficient" policemen on night patrol. I stopped them and asked them to help curb this nuisance & can you believe the answer I got. They told me that this area comes under the jurisdiction of another police station so I should complain there. It made me think that in Bangalore do we have cops or mere watchdogs (even watchdogs would do a better job). Dogs are territorial not humans. When will these idiots accept their responsibilities rather than passing it on to others.

The problem in India is not with law & order, the problem is with the enforcement. Like the famous saying "If you pay peanuts you will only get monkeys".

No comments:

Post a Comment